The annual Surfex, surface coating technology show is back at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry this year on the 22nd and 23rd May.
1) The Presentations & Workshops. Our favourite aspect of Surfex each year is attending as many of the presentations and workshops as our schedules will allow. And this year’s line-up won’t disappoint. If you’re interested in the latest technological developments in the world of surface coatings, it’s all here for you. Take a look at the packed 2-day schedule here.
2) Industry Insight Seminars. This year’s sponsors will be talking about the big topics which are of critical significance to the industry. The likes of BACS, BASA, BCF, CPI, BRA and The Royal Society of Chemistry will be talking about the industry impact of topics such as Brexit, research, regulations and technology. Have a look at the seminars planned and block out time in your show schedule to ensure you can attend the talks that will be the most helpful to you.
3) Networking Opportunities. We love to catch up with our customers and everyone who wants to know more about our products, but it’s great to catch up with the teams in other companies too. This year we’re sharing a stand with one of our partner companies, J1 Technologies, so getting together and sharing our latest updates usually results in some great opportunities. With over 1,100 professionals registered to attend over the two days and 120 exhibitors, networking opportunities are plentiful, so don’t forget your business cards!
4) The OCCA Centenary Surfex Dinner. Continuing on the networking theme, the brilliant charity dinner. If you’re planning to stay for both days, definitely consider coming along to the dinner. There’s an emphasis on fun, for your £65+VAT you’ll get reception drinks, ‘fun money’ to play in the ‘just for fun’ casino, a three course meal, prize drawer entry, DJ and live entertainment and the chance to bid on a charity fundraising raffle. Book your spot on this link.
5) Visit Addi-tec. And of course, finally, to visit our stand! We’re stand number 509
We’re on-hand throughout the whole show to talk to you about all of our additives, so bring your list of requirements and we’ll find the best products to help you achieve your goals. If you want to get in touch with us ahead of Surfex, you can contact us (link to contact page) here with any requests.
If you haven’t already registered to attend, you can do so by clicking this registration link and filling in a few details.