Peter Minister House
Whether travelling clockwise or anticlockwise on the M60, junction 7 is the best exit to follow to find Peter Minister House.
- Follow signs for Manchester A56 and then Manchester/Stretford A56.
- Stay in the left hand lane on the A56.
- Follow Urmston A5181 signs.
- Turn left down Sandy Lane, (A5181) and drive to the end. Turn left again on Urmston Lane for approximately 2 miles, passing under the motorway, and past the Shell garage on the left hand side
- At the traffic lights bear right towards Davyhulme.
- From these traffic lights, looking down the road you are travelling on, you will see a large tree. Behind the tree, on the brick wall, is a large Chemlink logo. This marks the entrance to the car park at Gladstone House.
- (Gladstone House is directly opposite the 'Italian Job' Restaurant)
In the interest of our neighbours, we would ask all our visitors, and particularly commercial vehicles, to adopt this recommended route to and from our site:
Located on the A6026 just off the A629, 3 miles south of Halifax and 2 miles from Junction 24 of the M62 motorway. When approaching from the M62, leave at Junction 24:
- Signposted Halifax/Huddersfield, follow the Halifax signs (A629)
- Continue. At the traffic lights turn left then take the first exit at the roundabout to join the A6026 Stainland Road.
- Go under the bridge.
- Follow the road past Rochdale Rd
- and Saddleworth Rd on your right.
- Continue up the hill for approx. 1/4 mile to the sign for Brookwoods Industrial Estate. Turn left into the estate. Take the first right hand turn to our Security Gatehouse which is the main site entrance.